l. Stilled violins hang above an Oak English carved headboard of the
18th century painted with lapis lazuli, tempera pigments and milk curd,
emerald and tourmaline particles, frankincense and amber resins.
2. A carved reclining mermaid points the way to the 2nd floor photo
3. The 1798 carriage house shelves now hold hundred of vials of ancient
liquids and chemicals, lake colors and fresco pigments, varnish
ingredients with recipes going back to the 14th century, clay soils and
sifted earth, jars of tempera, natural amber, bees wax, and copal
resins, young grape vine shoots charred to make ink and outlining
4. A large cello respendent with mica and garnet angel wings, amethyst
violets adorn the bodice, copper filings glint from the clay soil hair,
the angel musician on the front of a cello= $1500.
5. A gold leafed cello has a new visual voice.."Nocturnal Serenade"
Brazilian amethyst, Columbian emeralds, tourmaline, topaz sparkle from
the musicians hair and gown. Garlands of flowers representing the
beauties and undefinable description of music, flow gracefully from her
cello. price $1250.
7. A variety of panel paintings, stilled stringed instruments, and
archaic objects in Angel Bower.
8. The Alchemists Laboratory shelves..filled with antique vessels
holding secret recipes and chemicals of yesteryear.